Niet of Nooit Geweest
How it all started.
You guys remember elementary school? I do. At least I think I do. Every time I close my eyes I see flashes. Flashes of colours and shapes I can't immediately place. I know they're there tho. The memories.
Some might call it a mental disorder, but my Big Sister calls it my strength. "Nobody can replace you. Not in a million years." Her words, not mine. I don't even know if they're a hunderd percent accurate but I choose to believe her. Up until this point, she's never been wrong about me. I don't know if you guys have a role model. My advice to you all is to pick wisely.
My dad used to tell me all about the birds and the bees. Literally. He would go on and on about every flower, tree or animal we'd encounter and he would come up with the weirdest facts. He still does. Sometimes I roll my eyes when he tries to be funny but he's my dad. I'd take a bullet for him anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Mum's a totally different story. Don't even want to go into that shit. Always been the black sheep of the family but secretely just wants to roam the fields with all her friends. If only she had a shepherd.
Personally I don't even care about what the f*ck even happened. Just want them all to get along. Just want them to sleep soundly.
Long story short: sisters before misters.
PS. Night night, don't let the bed bugs bites. ✌🏽
Reacties
Een reactie posten